Retail Associate (Part Time/Full Time)
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Go-getters and someone who takes initiative
- Positive with a can-do attitude
- A good team player and problem-solver
- Has a high level of professionalism, work ethics and honesty.
- Able to step up and take charge to solve problems during uncertain or unexpected situations.
- Cashiering duties
- Providing customer service, product knowledge and recommendations to customers
- Managing inventory at pop up/store handling restocks
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the pop up/store
- Processing orders for collections
- Provide after sales services when needed
- Assist in ad-hoc job scope assigned
Employment Type: Part Time/Full-time
- Full-time position: 44 hours per week, 5-day work-week
- Part-time position: $8 per hour with chance of increment with good performance and review.
Work Location: Town Area
Interested? Please email us a CV/resume with your personal contact details, writing examples of press release or media releases to email@example.com.
*Due to the high volume of applications, we will only reply to potential short-listed candidates for interview. Thank you.